2 Vials of SPAWN PRO: Fish Breeding Hormone/ alternative to Ovatide or Ovaprim
To induce spawning in Carps, catfishes and many other species of fishes.
Each ml. contains
- Salmon Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Analogue 20 mcg
- Domperidone BP 10 mg
- Propylene Glycol IPQ.S.
To induce spawning in Carps, Catfish and many other species of fishes.
- Stimulates milt production for a longer period and for greater volume.
- Moves fish forward in the spawning season.
- Maximizes reproductive potential in all spawners within a population.
- Conserves genetic material in a population, between populations or in endangered stocks.
- Coordinates maturation during the normal spawning season.
- Spawns a population in a shorter period of time.
- Moves offspring through life stages as a tightly-packed group according to spawning date
- It is an alternative to Ovatide, Ovaprim and any other synthetic hormones used for breeding fishes
- No need to store the hormones in refrigerator or fridge
- Can be stored at Room temperature
- The general dose of SPAWN PRO is 0.5 ml per kg body weight of fish. The dose may vary among species and location.
- Female Fish 0.3-0.5 ml/kg
- Male Fish0.1-0.2 ml/kg
- 10 ml. Vial
We Also Recommend
1 BAG COLORFUL QUARTZ SAND FOR AQUARIUM
10 g STARRY SKY FLUORESCENT SAND FOR AQUARIUM DECORATION
100G AQUARIUM SOIL
3 IN 1 DESKTOP FISH TANK