PROTECTIVE SHEET FOR BIOFLOC FISH TANK
- Best quality HDPE (High-Density Poly Ethylene) protective sheet for Biofloc Tarpaulin fish tank.
- 500 micron HDPE geomembrane film
- As per BIS 2508:2016 standard
- 100% recyclable
- Waterproof and can withstand tough extreme climates
- UV treated to resist radiation
- Inert to most chemicals and acids
- 100% waterproofing
- Unmatched strength
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- 5-years of manufacturing warranty.
- Free delivery throughout India (Choose Self Collection Option during checkout)
WHY HDPE PROTECTIVE SHEET FOR BIOFLOC FISH TANK?
- To protect the main biofloc tarpaulin fish from damage during operation
- To increase the life span of the fish tank
- To protect the tanks from UV radiations and chemicals etc.
- Cost-effective as compared to any other material in use
- without the protective sheet, the life span of the tarpaulin fish tank get reduced considerably
WHY BIOFLOC TECHNOLOGY?
- Low investment of Approximately Rs. 30000-40000/- only for the installation of 4M dia tank depending location and labour cost
- Production of 600 kgs of Biomass can be achieved within 5 months of proper culture technology.
- Return on Investment (ROI) is within one harvest.
- Suitable for India Tropical conditions as well as
- In Temperate condition can be cultured through environmental manipulation
- Almost all types of fishes can be cultured.
We Also Recommend
IMHOFF CONE ONLINE
Sale price Rs. 1,899.00 Rs. 1,899.00
Save Rs. 601
Water Testing Kit (Ammonia, pH, Nitrite, Nitrate)
Sale price Rs. 800.00 Rs. 800.00
Save Rs. 298
BIOFLOC FISH TANK|| TARPAULIN TANKS|| BEST IN QUALITY AND RATE|| 700GSM
Sale price Rs. 5,199.00 Rs. 5,199.00
Save Rs. 1,801
TARPAULIN FISH TANK
Sale price Rs. 7,000.00 Rs. 7,000.00
Save Rs. 2,000