PABDA (OMPOK SP.) Seeds for Sale @Rs 3.4 per piece
Details on the fish: click here
TABLE 1. LIST OF FISH WITH THEIR SIZES, PACKAGE SIZE AND RATES
|Species||size of fish (in Inch)||Package Size (nos)||
Rate [excluding packaging, and transportation]
|Tilapia (All male)||0.25-0.5||1000||1200|
(*These are not the standard size categories of fish and it varies with the variety of fish)
TERMS AND CONDITION
- The colour pattern/intensity or size of the actual fish may vary from the picture.
- Cash on Delivery is not available for fish or any live products.
- Without the advance payment for the items, the animals won't be made available.
- The company won't be responsible for the death of fish after the delivery.
- No refund/ No exchange /No compensation request will be entertained once the delivery of live animal has been accomplished.
- An order cannot be canceled once the payment has been made and no refund is allowed for canceled items (live animals)
- Select the fish species and required quantities
- Add it to cart
- Check out from the cart
- Select Cash on Delivery (COD) Option, (note: however, Cash on Delivery (COD) options are not available for Live animals)
- Complete the order.
- After receiving the order, relationship manager of the company will contact you and finalise the cost of transportation.
- Total amount required for transporting/delivering the selected item will be informed to the customer.
- The company will contact the customer with the account details for the payment.
- Customer may need to give an undertaking for accepting our terms and conditions prior to finalizing the order.
- Customer needs to complete the payment and send us the photo/snapshot of the payment receipt with the details of :
- transaction id+
- date and time of the transaction
- Once the payment is confirmed at our end, we will start our shipment procedure to deliver you the items
- Delivery of live animals can be done at our Authorised Centres/franchise outlets (find the list in the CONTACT US section)
- Outside station customers need to collect the consignment from the Airport Cargo/Railway Stations/Bus Stations/ etc.
- Dispatch date and time will be confirmed with the customer through email only based on the availability of the stocks
- After the confirmation from the customer, dispersal procedures will be initiated.
- Dispatch details will be shared with the customer for timely acquisition of the items.
- Delay in accepting the items from the delivery point (Authorised Centres/franchise outlets/Airport Cargo/Railway Stations/Bus Stations/ etc.) and mortalities due to the delay won't be eligible for the Death on Arrival (DOA) claim.
- DOA claim will be accepted within an hour of arrival of the consignment [i.e., the time difference between DOA claim (time) and the arrival time of the consignment at the collection centre should not be more than 1 hour].
a) Delay in accepting the items by the customer from the specified delivery point (Authorised Centres/franchise outlets/Airport Cargo/Railway Stations/Bus Stations/ etc.) and mortalities thereafter due to the delay won't be eligible for the Death on Arrival (DAO) claim. The customer will be solely responsible for such mortalities and no refund/replacement/return will be accepted. Customer needs to accept the consignment in that case and have to dispose of them in a proper place and in a proper way. The company won't be responsible for this post mortality operations.
- A customer should Immediately make a video of the items keeping the delivery person in the frame with the dead animal and send it to us in our e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The company will validate the claim and then they will replace the dead animals with the new stocks at company's responsibility. Or may refund back the amount for the portion of the dead fish to the client account (depending on the company's suitability)
- The time required for replacing with new stock may vary depending on the availability of stocks
- DOA claims are not available for less than 10% mortalities in fish seeds. As our packing will contain 10% extra numbers of fish seeds to compensate for the transportation mortalities of maximum 10% of the total.
- DOA claims after getting the acquisition over the consignment are not accepted by the company at any cost.
- DOA claim will be accepted within an hour of arrival of the consignment [i.e., the time difference between DOA claim (time) and the arrival time of the consignment at the collection centre should not be more than 1 hour]
- No DOA claim will be accepted after the 1 hour of the arrival of the consignment at the pre-informed destination.
- DOA claim will be void if the consignment has been accepted/acquired by the customer.
We Also Recommend
SEEDS OF PRAWN (MACROBRACHIUM ROSENBERGII) FOR SALE @ Rs 3.5 per PL
Tilapia (All Male) Seeds @ Rs 1/- per piece
DESI MAGUR (CLARIUS BATRACHUS)
AMUR CARP SEEDS @Rs 1.6/ (CYPRINUS CARPIO)